fredag den 15. januar 2016

The most anticipated new of the year till date! The "powerfist guys" by Tue Kaae

Its the first post of the year 2016... and WHAT a post :D

My friend and never ending inspiration has created one of the most awesome models I have ever seen. That in itself if actually not new, what new is that fact that together with Kyle at  Mr. Lee's Painting Emporium, he has actually put this model into production.

Enough talking, lets get down to business.

Mr. Lee's Painting Emperiom on facebook: HERE
Mr. Lee's Painting Emporium the blog: HERE



This is the cast, fresh out of the mold and I am giddy like a little boy at christmas. Just cant wait to get it in my hands.

Here are a few pictures of the original scuplt.


I have shared the post on my own wall as well and remember, the model is sculpted from 0 to 100 byt the mastermind: Tue Kaae


Over and out!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Totally AMAZING! WOW! Such talent this world is full of. I ought to try my luck with something crafty too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would strongly recommend trying out some crafty stuff. It has a sertain satisfaction to creation something from nothing.

      Slet