tirsdag den 11. december 2012

group photos

I have quite a few projects in the pipeline right now, I wasnted to take a few pictures of 2 of the projects I've managed to get the furthest with so far.

The first project didnt start out as a project but I discovered I had painted a group of minies that fitted well together as an inquisitorial warband =I=

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you Witchhunter inquisitor Tyrus and retinue:



The group consists of:
Tyrus himself, ready to purge the impure.
Imperial preacher Kyrinov of the holy imperial church
Redeemer and Malekev. Devotees of the imperial cult and burners of heratics.
Noname the silent. Spreading the word of the inquisition and incinerating anyone in his way.
Finaly, last AND least, Bob the helmet bearer :)

Plan is to place these in a heretic infested invironment, such as... lets say a lower hive city!? :D


Another project I am working on is The White pirate Dwarf, together with Long Drong and his slayer pirates:


Plans are to place these rough fellas on an island of their own in a near future.

Any ideas to these projects are welcome of course.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar