mandag den 17. december 2012

Twice the prize!

*Warning, may contain spoilers*

2 things happened yesterday. (yes only 2, the rest was spend on the couch with hangovers)

1) I went to see The Hobbit and discovered its only part 1 of 3 and its 3 hours long ... yes call me noob and stuff, but my days of extreme nerding is over I am happy to say. The Lord of the Rings 1 was released on my birthday and I came to the premier with my friends dressed in elf clothing... those days are over. I liked the movie. There was a few points of the movie I wasn't satisfied with, especially the voice of the goblin king and how easily he was killed. Also, the dark dark caves where Bilbo meets Goloum the first time was NOT very dark in the movie. Now is only the agonizing wait for the next part >_<

 2) Best model of the year was sculpted and painted by a danish guy named Morten. He has allowed me to post a few pictures of his model here. Enjoy:


A giant applause and congratulations goes out to Morten from me on a fantastically live and dynamic sculpt and a paintjob different from anything ells. If you find this sculpt, which is a one-off, interesting, take a look at his Trolls


1 kommentar:

  1. I love the model! the hobbit was ruined for me though, i dont know what i was thinking i saw the second one before the first! faceplam moment!

    SvarSlet